If you’re interested in a Franchise opportunity (in our case a Fitness Franchise) there are many considerations before investing. Like many business opportunities, there are pros and cons in every investment. We want anyone interested in our franchise to be fully informed before they invest even one dime. So, consider the following:
- Franchises offer a ready-made business model – you won’t have to reinvent the wheel
- You are the boss of your business
- The Franchisor provides considerable training and support
- Franchises are statistically more successful than individual entrepreneur start-ups
- Costs are more clearly understood and delineated
- Financing may be more easily secured
- Franchisor has specific business practices outlined for you
- There’s a Federal Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) that outlines the specifics of the franchise, costs, ground rules, risks, and other details; you’ll also sign a Franchise Agreement which describes both the Franchisor and Franchisee responsibilities, terms, conditions, and financial considerations.
- Start-up costs may be higher due to upfront franchise fees and legal review
- There can be less flexibility to run your business depending on the ground rules set in your Franchise Agreement (e.g., territory size)
- Any negatives about the Franchisor’s brand or conduct (i.e., scandals, health scares, etc.) can reflect on the franchisee.
- Extra fees can add up (there may be royalty fees, marketing fees, advertising fees, and other periodic costs as contained in the FDD and your Franchise Agreement.
Learn Before You Invest
So, there’s a lot to learn before you invest. In doing so, consider the following about our
- Our start-up costs are likely the lowest in the industry. With a franchise fee of only $9,000 ($15,000 if you opt for the small studio option), we’re about the lowest-cost franchise anywhere.
- We don’t have significant royalty fees (ours are 4%) and initially we won’t have any marketing or advertising fees
- We’re new, so our territories are wide open; many well-known brands likely have most of the lucrative territories already filled.
- Our conduct is impeccable; we value our integrity probably more than anything. Our BESS™ Box product is new also, but we believe our product has little risk of creating any health scares or performance issues since it has few moving parts, time-tested materials, and no electronics.
- Visit the home page and read about our core values. It should tell you just about everything you need to know about us.
Subscribe to our email
Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell or distribute your private information.
You may unsubscribe at any time.