Questions or comments concerning this policy or other aspects of this website should be sent via email to: info @gol-fit.com.
The Trademarks and other service marks used in this website (registered or unregistered) should not be construed as granting any permissions of use without the express consent of the Trademark or copyright holder.
The information contained in this website contains intellectual property rights including but not limited to titles, artistic presentations, videos, advertising and marketing rights, patents, trademarks, and other content either owned or licensed by Gol-fit.com LLC. Any use of these intellectual property rights without written permission is strictly prohibited. Any information, suggestions, or other submissions submitted to us shall become the property of Gol-fit.com LLC. You hereby grant title, interest, and associated intellectual property to Gol-fit.com LLC which shall have complete freedom to use such information as it sees fit for any purpose whatsoever without compensation, restriction, or limit of time.
Information contained herein may contain errors, omissions and typographical errors, and/or potential viruses. Gol-fit.com LLC reserves the right to correct these errors when discovered or brought to our attention and to change, correct, and update such information without prior notice at any time. If mistakes apply to a franchise purchase, product, or service, such errors will be corrected and appropriate credit applied to such purchases.
All terms and conditions are applicable only to transactions in the United States of America. Products and services on this website are offered and provided without any warranties (unless specifically stated for that product or service) either express or implied. By entering this site, you acknowledge that its use is at your sole risk.
By using our site, you also agree to:
- Abide by all local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and statutes as they apply to use of our website;
- Not to introduce or disseminate any content or information that violates any local, state, or federal laws regarding such content;
- Not to post any content that would infringe on patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other marks or intellectual property rights;
- Not to introduce any defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, harassing, vulgar or other content that could be considered offensive in nature;
- Not to introduce any material or content that may contain viruses or other malware that could damage or modify the content of the website or impair the use of related hardware, change program files, programs, or telecommunications equipment;
- Not to interfere with the operation of this website by overloading, disrupting, or otherwise causing harm to the website or users of our website;
- Not to use any means by which to monitor, copy or transmit data to or from this website without the written consent of Gol-fit.com LLC;
- To grant Gol-fit.com LLC the right to publish posts and blog content you submit to be shared with other users of the website. Gol-fit.com LLC will have the right and absolute discretion to edit, revise and or remove any content at any time for any reason without prior notice. Gol-fit.com LLC will not be responsible for lost or removed content or for creating copies. You are solely responsible for backup copies of any documents or content submitted to the website;
- Keep all payment processing information current. You represent that you will make payments in connection with this site and you shall be responsible for the use of any debit, credit card, or other payment modes used in making payments to us;
- All amounts, unless otherwise specified, are non-refundable and in U.S. dollars;
- You may be liable for any losses suffered by Gol-fit.com LLC or its franchisees which are caused by intentional malicious behavior, negligence, or purposeful harm.
Other Provisions & General Information
- Franchisees may have special access to data as defined by us. Franchisees, however, agree that user and member data shared with them will be kept confidential for the sole purpose of providing fitness, nutrition, or training programs or other services, promotions, or contests. If we determine that such data has been disclosed without proper authorization, regardless of fault, we will provide such notice to the affected user/member and if applicable, to the appropriate authorities.
- The English language is to be used for all transactions and communications
- You agree not to use this website in any unauthorized jurisdiction where any portion of this site may be in violation of the law and you agree not to access this site in any such jurisdiction.
Disputes or claims arising out of this website or in any interactions with Gol-fit.com LLC claiming viola-ons under the law be it of local, state, or federal nature, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. We do, however, reserve to right to pursue our rights in court for claims that may qualify under certain laws and conditions when applicable.
Arbitration shall take place in the state of Oregon, under the laws of Oregon, and administered by a recognized Arbitration Association selected by Gol-fit.com LLC. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding and entered as a judgment in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should you wish to initiate arbitration you must send us by certified mail a notice with the specific nature of such dispute. If we do not reach an agreement to resolve your claim within 90 days after such notice is received, arbitration may commence. Your notice should be sent to our address of record: Gol-fit.com LLC, 140 SW 144 Ave. Beaverton, OR 97006.
Rules for multiple case filings may apply and you agree not to oppose any action by us that would advance any arbitration fees. The Arbitrator can award amounts as specified as if you had filed an individual claim. Arbitration cannot be combined with any other third-party proceedings.
Arbitration proceedings must be in good faith and the Arbitrator can award costs and expenses to the prevailing party if the other party has operated in bad faith, asserted baseless claims or has presented false or misrepresented information. If for some reason the actions of any arbitration are found to be inapplicable, illegal, or unenforceable for any cause or reason, then the appropriate Federal or State district court shall be sought for resolution. This includes any individual provision of the arbitration that may be found to be inapplicable, illegal, or unenforceable.