By Gol-fit.com contributor Brad Krausedeas for the Whole Family
Carving out quality time for your family can be challenging when you lead a busy life. By combining family bonding time with fun and fitness, you can blend all these important elements of your lifestyle into enjoyable activities. With so many indoor and outdoor exercise options available, the whole family can participate in exciting fitness adventures and enjoy the benefits that come with an active lifestyle. Gol-Fit.com specializes in both fitness and nutrition and shares some engaging indoor and outdoor activity ideas for all ages!
Indoor Fitness Opportunities
You don’t have to limit your family fitness routine to sunny days or spacious outdoor areas. When the weather doesn’t cooperate, or you prefer the comforts of your own home, break out some of these engaging indoor exercises.
- Clean and declutter your home to make space for indoor fitness.
- Find family-friendly workout routines online and follow along. You can also try the free website EXRX.net. It has a wide range of workouts, plus lots of great fitness information and instructional videos.
- Set up a fitness circuit in your home. The BESS™ Box is also perfect for this type of activity. Check out the videos on this website to see the versatility of the BESS™ Box.
- Encourage your family members to make beneficial food choices throughout the day, such as consuming healthy snacks and drinking plenty of water.
- The BESS™ Box comes with both ring toss and cornhole games. It’s great fun for all ages and super for eye-hand coordination.
Maximizing Your Time Outdoors
From public parks to private backyards, the outdoors provides a variety of enjoyable settings for families to engage in fun and invigorating exercises together. These outdoor activities offer a refreshing break from the confines of your home!
- Go golfing. All that walking and swinging is great exercise and a round of golf (walking) burns about 1000 calories.
- Gardening is not only good exercise; it can make you happy!! Have your kids help out with planting, weeding, or watering in the backyard.
- Explore local parks, trails, or nature preserves as a family. Bonus points if you brave some trails with elevation gain.
- Go for family bike rides in your neighborhood or along local cycling paths.
- Play soccer, badminton, basketball, frisbee, or other energy-intensive sports in your backyard.
- Then, there’s the BESS™ Box. With almost an unlimited number of exercises, it can be used in your yard, at the park, or even at the beach. It has no limits. Want one? You can order one with free shipping on this website.
By incorporating 3-4 hours per week of fitness activities into your family routine, you’ll not only improve your physical fitness but also create lasting memories with your loved ones. The BESS™ Box makes it easy as it takes up little space. It’s pure concentrated fitness! Start today and make family fitness a regular part of your routine.
Are you interested in starting your own fitness business? Check out the BESS™ Box Franchise
opportunity from Gol-Fit.com also on this website.
Contributing writer Brad Krause is dedicated to helping others. His website selfcaring.info is focused on learning to build healthier habits and practices so one can fulfill their physical and emotional potential.