A Whole New Way to Workout
The BESS Box (patent pending) stands for Balance, Endurance, Strength, and Speed.
The BESS BOX is a new fully portable, multifunctional fitness workstation that’s easy to use, provides hundreds of workout variations for both aerobic and anaerobic training, and can be used by all fitness levels from the very beginner to the most highly advanced.
The BESS Box combines features found in a wide variety of expensive machines, free weights, resistance equipment as well as providing options for high intensity and circuit training exercises. Here’s a summary of some of its features:
- It’s in a trapezoidal shape for stability with eyelets for attaching multiple resistance bands
- It’s about the size of a cooler so it takes up the minimum amount of space while allowing for an almost unlimited amount of exercise variations
- It has a large eyelet for attaching a fitness (battle) rope
- It can be used as a weighted sled for pulling and pushing (weight plates can be added to the top of the box)
- It has a “landmine” attachment for insertion of an Olympic Bar
- On the inside, it’s a cooler to store drinks, food or personal items
- It has wheels and a handle making it fully portable/transportable
- It has an attachment for your smartphone (and charger)
- It can be used by more than one person at a time (up to 4) for circuit or high intensity training or in a seated position for the disabled or others with limited abilities
- It can be used indoors or outdoors and is virtually indestructible
- Two boxes can be used to create a pullup workstation and/or a boxing speed bag and/or a step and weight bench (optional attachments available)
- It can be customized in a variety of colors and/or with your company logo, school name, etc.
The BESS box should be available this fall; we’ll post updates on the specifics of when and where you can get yours. It’s pure concentrated fitness.