Quincy Heard, PGA Professional
Rich Freedman, Master Fitness Trainer and Certified TPI Golf Fitness Instructor
Super 2 day Game Improvement Clinics
Note: Class size limited to 8
- Taken lessons and game not improving?
- Short game woes?
- Need More Distance?
- Keep making the same mistakes?
- Tired by the end of a round?
- Lost focus?
Our clinics address all aspects of your game…physical, mental and strategic game management
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Functional Movement Screening to identify physical causes linked to swing flaws. Joint, muscle and flexibility issues can wreak havoc on your game
- On course swing and video analysis
- Our “Mindbender” game improvement process will change the way you think about each shot and improve your focus for lower scores
- Short game simplification tools and techniques to get you up and down more often
- Fitness and nutritional protocols to improve your metabolism, strength, flexibility, and stamina.
The traditional model of golf instruction, mental approach and equipment fitting is ok, but in the last few years this triangular model has been replaced with a more efficient and comprehensive one that helps identify swing flaws caused by physical limitations and prescribes and prioritizes a detailed treatment plan.
Half-day and even full day clinics have their place, but we’ve found our 2 day full immersion clinics get superior results. Our process is different because we recognize your swing style and individual biomechanical profile. Just like the pros, we use TPI evaluations to determine the best solutions for your game. You’ll leave our clinic with the knowledge and a comprehensive program to enable you to lower your scores.
Our two-day clinics are 16 hours of immersion in all aspects of your game. Purchased separately: golf lessons, playing rounds, range balls, TPI Functional Screening, plus a fitness training and nutritional plan would cost over $1300. Our $695 fee not only covers all of the above items but includes lunch and snacks each day.
Click on Register Online Now button below now!